APPLICATION FOR THE AWARDS|
Registrants who are under 40 years old may apply for one of three awards of the Young Scientists Committee of TIAFT.
These are best published paper in the last 12 months, best oral presentation at the meeting and best poster presentation.
Those qualifiying and wishing to have their presentation or paper assessed by a judging panel please indicate this on your abstract form, or through corresponence to Dr Thomas Kraemer, President of the YSC (e-mail to email@example.com) by the end of September.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR ANY OF THE 3 PRIZES
- the candidate must be the first author of the oral/poster abstract or the scientific paper
- the candidate, or one of his/her co-authors, must be a TIAFT member
- the candidate must not be a member of the YSC. However, TIAFT members working in the same organsiation as a committee member are eligible
- for the oral/poster abstract, the candidate must not be older than 40 years on the last day of the TIAFT meeting
- for the scientific paper, the candidate must not be older than 40 years on 1st Jan of 2003, and the article must have been published during the previous year in an issue of a scientific journal.
The winners of the 3 prizes will be announced at the TIAFT business meeting, and the prizes will be awarded at the Farewell Banquet during each meeting.